A Private Business Corporation (PBC) is a different kind of business structure that’s popular with small firms, home-based businesses, and professionals who typically work as individuals like lawyers, surgeons, and architects but whose members need limited liability.
Characteristics of a PBC are as follows:
1. Easy and cheaper to establish and operate.
2. The life of the Private Business Corporation is perpetual.
3. Members have limited liability.
4. Transfer of ownership is easy.
5. Fewer legal requirements than a private company.
6. No need for audits.
Contact us and we will assist you in registering your PBC.